- FIA 8855-1999 Approved
- Our Entry Level FIA Approved Seat
- 3 Composite Options
- 2 Width Options
- Compatible with 4/5/6 Point Harnesses
- Vinyl Trim Options for Off Road VehiclesWe are proud to introduce the new Sprint X for 2018, our entry-level FIA composite seat.
Due to its popularity we have re-homologated and improved the overall design, taking technical aspects and driver enhancements from our top of the range seats:
• New composite lay up in high stress areas increasing stiffness
• Improved rear head support allowing FHR compatiblity
• Improved Energy absorbing impact foam.
• New technically improved moulded foam base cushion, with split thigh roll for improved and unrestricted leg support
• New cover design with high grip textured material in Key areas
With safety being paramount in every design, this entry level seat with its latest enhancements, benefits from technology built into all our seats, guaranteeing it as a top performer.
These seat are also available in Vinyl.
SYSTEM 1 – GRP/KEVLAR
Our entry level shell manufactured using GRP/KEVLAR composite materials.
SYSTEM 3 – KEVLAR/CARBON
Providing a stiffer construction for enhanced chassis feedback, whilst saving weight over our GRP Shell.
SYSTEM 5 – CARBON
Our range topping shell option, combines an aesthetically pleasing design with further weight saving and stiffness.
Revenge X is available in two size options, Standard and XL. Standard is recommended for a waist size up to 34”, with XL recommended from a 34” waist size.
We recommend trying the seat before you buy, however the dimensions of the Revenge X are included below, which should give you an accurate idea of sizing: