Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS
034Motorsport’s Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB-platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro & MkIII Audi TT/TTS! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 22.2mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport’s 2016 Audi S3 Development Vehicle and multiple enthusiast-owned MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform’s tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 22.2mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII TT/TTS Quattro, & Volkswagen Golf R (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2015 – Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V – MQB)
- 2016 – Present Audi TT/TTS Quattro (MkIII – MQB)
- 2015 – Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII – MQB)
- 2015 – Present Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen 4Motion
- 2015 – Present Volkswagen Alltrack
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) – 37% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) – 52% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
Please Note: We recommend upgrading to our Spherical MQB Audi A3/S3 & Volkswagen Golf R Rear Sway Bar End Links to gain the maximum performance benefit when installing this rear sway bar upgrade.