Although the role of manager is amazingly complex and specific to each driver, the major areas we address are as follows:
- Driver coaching and one to one training, Including racecraft and race strategy
- Career planning and direction including championship selection.
- Team selection and contract negotiation.
- Sponsorship consultancy including production of promotional materials
- PR programmes and activities
- Website development
- Attend test session and races acting as intermediary between Driver and Team
- Sports psychology
Of course the help that a young driver in karting needs is totally different from the support an established professional requires but our experience in the sport is so diverse that we are perfectly qualified to advise in all areas. Specifically our experience in the following three areas allows us to address management on all levels.
- Driving – 36 continuous years of competitive driving including 23 years as a professional
- Driver training – bearacingdriver.com scholarship – training 500 people a year
- Team Ownership – 6 years in single seat and saloon series – 2001 Renault Clio Champions
We are currently looking to take on new drivers and would be delighted to discuss your requirements in detail. Please feel free to email us via contacts page for an informal chat.